Wednesday 6 April 2011

@SEX WITH JIJAJI@


@SEX WITH JIJAJI@



Let me describe myself I am now 32, with a very good vital stats i.e. 36 -28 -36, very good for a men to get attracted my side. Let me tell you I belong to rohtak in Haryana & was married to a engineer who is working for a well reputed IT firm in US & is 7 yrs older to me. This incident happened some 7 yrs ago when my Sis in law came to know that his brother (my hubby) was not giving me much time in our sexual encounters. Despite of many chances I was not getting pregnant & was deeply in hypertension. One day at home I was literally crying due to the hypertension when she came & asked me what’s the problem & I broke down & narrated everything to her. She also did not say anything that day & returned back to his house, let me also tell u, she is older to me, married & having a lovely family of her own. His hubby is a business man, at that time she was some 8 months pregnant, this was her second child.

On listening to my story that day She called me up in night & said that I have an idea & also told me that no one should ever know about the talk we are having. She said " Nisha listen to me, I will arrange for you with my hubby as he is also nowadays not getting good fuck from my side & you are also in tension", listening to this I was amazed & said no, I can’t do this. But after her repetitive argue "or usne kaha ki ghar ki baat ghar me hi reh jaayegi or kisi ko pata bhi nahi lagega please do this honour to me" I agreed. But now the problem was how should she talks with her hubby about the same, & when will she arrange for the meeting. Next day I came to know that My mother-in-law’ s brother was not well & she was to go to her naïve place & asked my sis-in-law & her husband to stay at our house for 2-3 days as she has to go & no one will be at house except me. At that time I was just amazed how god has also helped us for our plan to succeed.

Mein to jaise aatven assman par udne lagi thi yeh soch kar ki aaj ki raat hi who raat hai jab mein who sab kuch paa sakti hoon jo mein sooch rahi thi. Let me also tell you that I was just dying to have sex with my "Jijaji" from the day I saw her when I was married. But I don’t have that much big heart to say him about the same as if anyone comes to know about this "Mein ghar mein kisi ko mooh dikhane ke kaabil nahi rehti" but god listed to me & made all the arrangements himself. On the same evening my Sis-in-law came to our house for 2-3 days stay with her little son & handsome hubby. By that time she has not told anything to her hubby about her plans. At night after dinner we all went to our rooms for the sleep, "Par meri aankhon mein neend kahan thi mein to bas Rajesh ke aane ka intezaar kar rahi thi", after 10-15 minutes my sis-in-law came to my room & said I have talked to Rajesh "lekin who nahi maan rahe", "Mere to jaise saare armaanon par paani phir gaya, or aankon mein aansoo aa gaye"

on seeing this she called her hubby to the room in front of me & said "Dekho isko tumhe is par taras nahi aata" on hearing this he said, "pooja tum kaisi baaten kar rahi ho, you know maine kabhi bhi nisha ko aisi nazron se nahi dekha or mein tumhare saath kabhi dhokha nahi kar sakta" On this pooja said "Honey, isme dhokhe waali konsi baat hai, Agar nujhe is baat ka pata nahi hota tab who dhokha hota, Jab mein tumse keh rahi hoon to isme shokhe waali koi baat hi nahi hai, Please nisha ko is situation se bahar nikalo, I beg you & I also know you are not having fun in our life as I am pregnant & can’t stand on your requirements" , After some time despite of argues & commitments he agreed. On this pooja was able to see the smile on my face, Or who meri khishi ka andaazaa laga sakti thi. After this she went back to her room, & locked the room from outside & his hubby remained in my room with me, for about 15-20 minutes there was no talk between us.

After that I don’t know what happened to him he asked me "Nisha kya tum khush ho", Mein to jaise sharam se mari jaa rahi thi, but agar mein sharam karti to or kuch nahi kar sakti thi, I said "Yes" & u. After thinking for about 1 or 2 minutes he said "Nisha tumhe pata hai jis din se tum shaadi karke is ghar mein aayi ho & bas hamesha tumhare bare mein hi soochta rahta tha, lekin aaj tak kabhi tumse kuch kahne ki himmat nahi juta paaya, lekin aaj pata nahi kaise yeh sab ho gaya", "Ab chodo in sab baton ko let’s enjoy this beautiful day", I also told him the same thing & after that all the commitments which I had for my hubby & which he had for her wife were gone on the other way. Today were both were feeling like we were on honeymoon as a newly wedded couples. For about 1 hour we were just chitting & chatting about here & there as the whole night was ours & we had no tension of anyone coming & catching us red-handed. I said I am coming within 5 minutes & am going to take bath, he said "OK". I went inside the bathroom for a shower & also to change my clothes which I had prepared for the honeymoon night which I hanged inside the bathroom in the evening only, My honeymoon nighty which I just wore for one day only on my honeymoon.

I came back after 5-10 mins after taking the bath & changed in to a see through nighty. As I came back I can see the happiness on his face & also he was also able to read the blush in my eyes which usually comes in the eyes of a newly wed bride. He took me in his arms & placed a bold kiss on my lips to which I too replied, or hamari raat shuru ho gayi. I can feel the bulge on his payjamas which he was wearing. It was a wonderful feeling to lay in his hands as I had never felt such a warmth, in my owns hubby hands. He started sucking my huge mountains, & laid me on bed & 2 uncovered his iron rod, to get a view of the same "Oh my god it was a huge 7" long & some 2.5" in diameter", seeing this I was just amazed how lucky pooja is to get this huge rod. Now he also uncovered my nighty & & made me totally nude in front of him.

His eyes flattened seeing my curvy assets & said "Nisha I am very lucky to get you in your bed", "Agar tum mujhe pehle hi yeh bata deti to pooja ko beech mein lane ki zaroorat hi kyat hi, Mein to bas tumhara hi ho jaata", these words blushed me & I was in top of the world. Now we lay in 69 position & he was playing with my wet cunt aaaaahhhhhh ooooohhhhh please Rajesh or aaj Mein saari raat ke liye tumhaari hoon please fuck me harder please, you are great aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh h & I immediately cumed. As I was not getting good sex for more that 2 yrs he also knew that, I sucked his rod for more that 10 mins nishhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ooooohhhhhh u r hottest aaj mein tumhe nahi chodoonga, Now he stood up on his knees & placed his hot rod in my mouth & was mouth fucking me aaaaaaaahhhhhhh oooooohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmm. I was enjoying each & every minute of this gr8 fucking, He hold my hairs in his hands & started pumping in my mouth his whole 7" long was inside my mouth mmmmmmmmm... ......... aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh hhhhh ooooooooooohhhhhhhh hh oh nisha or zor se, zor se, or zor se aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh hhhhhh & he cummed in my mouth & I 2 enjoyed his salty & tasty cum, what a feeling. Now he laid on the bed & was over me.

after about 15 minutes of rest & started feeling horny again & started playing with his long long rod. He got aroused again & started finguring my wet cunt aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm rajjjjeeeeeeessssss ssshhhhhhh I love you Rajesh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ya ya ya, more more zzzzzzzoooooooooorr rrrrrrr sseeeeeeeee, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, now he placed me on the bed & ride over me, took his tool in his hands & placed it on my wet cunt, I was just waiting for this moment only, As he inserted his tool in my cunt I started crying aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh h he said u have a beautiful cunt its so tight aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hh we both were paining, I was not able to take his tool in mine but he was so bastard he inserted 1st time 2", second time 2" more & ek jahtka or or poora ka poora andar I was dying, he placed his lips on mine & started healing me, It was paining but after a while all my pain was gone & enjoyment started as he started to pump, he tied my hands with my dupatta that was lying side ways to my iron bed & started pumping me slowly & slowly In out in out & the accelerator was speeding up slowly slowly, after about five minutes when I was fully exhausted he opened my hands & wanted with doggy style and I obeyed all his orders like as I was a slave of his, he pushed it in my cunt from behind & started pumping like a doggy, he is a real dog, I don’t know from where he got his energy from.

Pumping in & out In & out & the car was on fifth gear & was running like a train. After about 10 mins he cummed in my wet cunt & all the energy gone aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhh nisha u r great, oh Rajesh I love you & we both slept on each other for more that 15 20 mins & he went in the bathroom for a bath. I 2 accompanied him inside the bath. There also we were just sucking each others lips which taking bath, after the bath we came back 2 our room & slept there nude only it was around 3 in the morning. At around 5 in the morning I feeled that he was licking my pussy which aroused me from my sleep & I saw he was in between my thighs & was playing with my cunt. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhhh ooooooooohhhhhhhhh I was feeling more horny than before. He came 2 know that I am back to him from my sleep, & I am enjoying So he became more thirsty & was in full force to fuck me, by this time I was in full mood to get fucked & wanted to enjoy more than before.

Now he wanted to fuck me from behind & laid me on the bed on my back & inserted his full tool in my sweet g-point. Started pumping aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh oooooooohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh hhhhhhh, he was in full motion, in full speed, my feeling was that a hot iron rod is pumping my g spot. He said nisha ur ass is very very sexy I want to fuck ur ass hole but I was not ready for this, but I was made ready by him as I did’t want to loose him any way by saying no, he went to the bathroom & bought some oil first to oil my ass & also his tool. After applying a lot of lubricant he started inserting his in my ass hole but It was paining very much & I said no, but he insisted & applied some more of oil to it, & this time some of his tool went inside & after few strokes all of his went inside me, It was a very very satisfactory feeling as by now I was also enjoying the fell pumping speed of his fucking my ass hole. After few minutes he cummed inside my ass hole & was totally exhausted. After that we both went for a sound sleep that night & woke up at around 11 in the morning.

By the time Pooja came to our room after unlocking it from outside & saw us both sleeping nude, while hugging each other. On hearing her voice I was so ashamed on seeing her in my room as we both were nude. She didn’t said anything only asked me about the earlier night, how was it, I did’t had any words to describe her about the same. She saw me & understood everything & said these 2 days u r totally for him only. That night 2 we both had fun for around 2 -3 times in the night, and also I became pregnant holding his child in me, as I came back from US last week only & became pregnant hare no one was able to make out whose child is this, only we 3 know that the child is his only. Now he is 6 yrs old & we are leading a very happy life. Currently I am in US with my hubby & child & now my hubby gets some time for me, but I have never ever had a sex in my life as Rajesh Fucked me that day. Nowadays also whenever I come to India & have a chance to meet Rajesh we enjoy a lot. 




When You Went Away  The King Of Limbs Hot and Steamy: Sizzling Sex Stories 365 Sex Positions: A New Way Every Day for a Steamy, Erotic YearMastering Multiple Position Sex: Mind-Blowing Lovemaking Techniques That Create Unforgettable OrgasmsThe Dirty Little Kindle Book of Sex QuotesComplete Guide to Cunnilingus (Female Oral Sex)Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern SexualityExpert Guide To Rough Sex - Penny Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment